FHIR is regarded as a leading standard in healthcare today. It uses logical and theoretical models to make data exchange between healthcare applications consistent, easy to implement, and rigorous. THOUGHTi provides FHIR Consulting & Services to its customers. THOUGHTi provides an expert team of FHIR and Interoperability Consultants and devised a comprehensive workshop to make their clients ready to deep dive in their journey to achieve Interoperability through FHIR.
- Understanding FHIR
- Define the information that will be exchanged through FHIR
- Discuss the process of information exchange through FHIR
- Understand how to fully use the documentation, and how to reach out to other experts and implementers.
- Explain how FHIR may be used in different interoperability paradigms (REST, messaging, e-documents, services)
- Discuss how terminologies will be used in FHIR
- Explain how information will be secured in FHIR
- Hands on experience on FHIR Profiling and creating model and Implementation guide
- Session 1: FHIR Readiness Assessment
- Session 2: FHIR context and Background
- Session 3: FHIR Basics
- Session 4: FHIR Conformance
- Session 5: FHIR Extensions
- Session 6: Architectures and Interoperability Paradigms
- Session 7: Understanding Terminologies
- Session 8: FHIR profiling Exercise
- Session 9: Model development Exercise
Please get in touch with us to participate and get details.