THOUGHTi provides an expert team of ambulatory analysts, report developers supporting GE Centricity end-users. THOUGHTi team has
- In-depth experience of VFE (Visual Form Editor version 7), EFE (Encounter Form Editor), TFE (Text Form Editor)
- Strong Ambulatory knowledge of workflow design
- Experience building CCC (Clinical Content Consultant) forms, Custom Lists, Developing Quick Texts
- Experience with Crystal Reports (version 11)
- Experience w/ CQIC form editing
- Experience leading form development meetings and make recommendations based on best practices.
- Strong MU experience including knowledge of MU Clinical Content, understand MU activity logs, and be able to make back-end Database tweaks in SQL
- Experience with LinkLogic.
- Good understanding of ACM’s (Automated Clinical Messaging)
We have built forms for these specialties and more:
- Internal Medicine