We Help Our Clients Solve
Partner with our HIE experts to receive strategic guidance and get a custom roadmap to meet your interoperability requirements & overarching organizational goals. Our experience with HL7, Direct, XDSb, X12 etc. will help you get started quickly.
Our Integration and Interoperability experts will connect your disparate healthcare applications so that patient data continues to flow smoothly between resident systems and devices, and to external trading partners. Your data and information generated by one system will be accessible and able to be used in a meaningful ways by other systems, whether or not the latter system is based on different technologies.
HL7 Interface Engine Experience
THOUGHTi has extensive experience with the leading solutions in healthcare systems integration.
- Cerner Open EngineTM
- Corepoint Integration Engine
- Epic Bridges
- InterSystems Ensemble
- InterSystems HealthShare Foundation
- Mirth Connect
Our healthcare IT consultants have managed various integration engagements in this market including:
- Vendor selection
- System implementation
- Interface development
- System management outsourcing
- Information exchange and trading partner management
Meeting Healthcare Systems Integration Challenges
Healthcare Information Exchange — between a healthcare organization’s resident systems or external trading partners — presents an ongoing list of challenges and requires healthcare-specific expertise.
Integration Expertise at THOUGHTi
While most vendors focus on a single solution or a single class of solutions, such as electronic medical records implementation, THOUGHTi understands the requirements for multiple solutions in order to improve healthcare processes and drive results by providing these skill sets to our clients:
- Application Integration and Interoperability
- Interface and Transaction Variant Expertise
- Clinical and Financial Data Exchange
- Payor-Provider and Clearinghouse Connectivity
- Revenue Cycle Management Solutions Integration
- Lab and Pharmacy Connectivity (e.g. HL7-NCPDP Data Translation)
- Hospital-Physician Office Connectivity
- CMS (Medicare, Medicaid) Reporting
- Clinical Data Aggregation for Reporting and Analytics
- Data Quality Management; Edit Validation of Existing Data Exchange
THOUGHTi offers customized extensive on-site training programs for staff of all levels – from novice to skilled. We work with you to develop a program specifically designed to meet the needs of your healthcare integration management team. We will also ensure that you will have the right equipment and knowledge to continuously leverage all aspects of your application.
Please get in touch with us to discuss more.